this is the best thing that appeared on my dash today
I’m giggling like an idiot help.
My school had this week called, “I Believe” Week and one of the days was “I believe in my story.”
People wrote on these note cards starting with “If you really knew me you would know that…”
Some of these notecards said:
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I was raped by my older brother everday.”
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that my mom is a heroin addict and it’s tearing my family apart.”
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I had cancer when I was 5 and people made fun of me because I was different and didn’t have hair.”
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I was sexually harassed and abused as a child.
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I suffer from depression and I’ve attempted suicide.”
- If you really knew me, you’d know that I got into a car crash with my best friend and I held her in my arms, blood everywhere. RIP.
When people came up to read these note cards, a lot of them started crying. It made many people realize that everyone has a story and that you’re not alone.
i wanna do this
everyone needs to share this, it’s so powerful
ah I did this at camp it’s really great to know you’re not alone
one time this kid in my class asked how to write a comma in spanish
i’m just still so entertained by this
i really am
i want to put this on job applications
oh no is this making the rounds again help
✰ suit up, gaskarth. ✰
It’s funny because it’s Jared Padalecki.
it’s even funnier because he’s eating a salad
It’s even funnier because his character’s name is Dean
even funnier because he worked at Moose’s Market
it was foreshadowing
does anyone else have this other self they’ve created in their mind that is not really exactly you irl but is more like what you want to be and has a life that continues in your head with like weird continuing daydreams but they’re not perfect or anything and wow i forget where i was going with this